Perhaps one thing that could create a little more activity here would be to include rifles other than bolt actions and especially 1903s. This is obviously near and dear to the hearts of the majority of people here and I don't want to discourage that discussion but there is room to add. Michael used to post some Schuetzen rifles, but there are many other types of custom rifles, including muzzleloaders, lever guns, and so forth. It would be nice to see a broader range of things.

Last March, I was fortunate enough to shoot the LRML Match at Oak Ridge where the shooters and others were invited to show up with all the old muzzleloading Alex Henry's, Rigbys, Whitworths, and any other interesting rifles. It was pretty amazing evening for about 40 people and as many rifles. I would love to see some of them post here.

Sadly, I don't have much in the way of custom rifles, being a shooter/competitor/hunter, but not much of a collector, I do enjoy looking on and listening in. The recent Hutton thread is great, but how about a cased Alex Henry .451 double muzzleloader? I'd love to see a few more of those, and others that I don't even know exist.

What else do people here collect?

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]