Tamid,
The majority of unmarked guns are as I described. I cannot state with absolute certainty that none of them are as you describe. The only one I had my hands on that I know for a fact was built for a "Master's Certificate" was built by my German gunsmith friend Walter Grass who got his certificate at Heym, and to whom I refer from time to time. It was marked. To get a "Masters Certificate", in those days, they had to exhibit the requisite skill in two areas. Another friend I speak of from time to time was Helmut Kerner( Emil's grandson) who did his test at Meffert, one of his skills was action filing. To show his skill, he had approval to file a square block of steel to 1 cm thickness, and starting with a small drilled hole, file the hole to a square precisely 1cmx1cm, using only a square, caliper and files. Additionally, he filed a 1cmx1cmx1cm cube that fit into the hole at all orientations, without allowing light through ( his other skill was stock making). From this we know that not all "Masters" built a gun, anyway. Also I tried very hard to buy Walter's, many wears after he built it. He wouldn't think of letting it go, and I'm sure many of the others wouldn't either. Mr. Heym, gave Walter the raw parts for his gun,but I can understand that there might be some cases where the parts might have been acquired, and paid for by selling the gun, but I don't know this. There were a great many made "for the trade", however, and left unmarked.
Mike