"I had to contact a fellow in New Mexico. He lived in a remote house that didn't have electricity. You had to call him between certain hours, his phone only worked while he ran his generator.
He supplied no letter only a verbal list of the guns features.
I think his name is Maurice Munge (or something close to that)."

David is correct, this individual's name was Maurice Mudge. I first became aware of Maurice in about 1989 when I became interested in researching and collecting SAC guns and heard that he had a few examples. Maurice owned a gun shop in up-state New York and we used to visit via telephone from time to time. He shared copies of old magazine adds and stories of guns he'd seen and/or owned, shared serial numbers and grade data on the 5 SAC guns in his collection; and said he owned a collection totaling 25 of the Hollenbeck drillings (seemed to have a passion for these drillings). It was thru these conversations that I first heard of Rudy Kostelecky; and that Rudy owned the surviving company records and parts. In one of my last conversations with Maurice he told me he'd purchased those records and parts from Rudy; but where they are now I've no idea, nor do I know if Maurice is still with us either. The last time I spoke to Maurice he announced he was retiring; said he'd purchased 500 acres in New Mexico and would be selling his shop and relocating there. This was sometime in the mid to late 90's and I've not heard from him since. Many of his guns were sold at auction by Amoskeag; and from that auction I purchased an early Grade D SAC gun he owned. Interestingly, there was only one of Maurice's Hollenbeck drillings offered in that auction; a high grade example with engraved dogs, and I heard that one of our members here purchased that gun? I've no idea where the others went; but have wondered if they were purchased by the collector who's recently consigned multiple Hollenbeck drillings to Cherry's.