There are a few things a lot of people need to keep in mind. Our Constitution does not say one word about the "Right" to hunt or bust clay targets. It says a "Well Regulated Militia" being necessary for the freedom of the country it gives;

"The People" the right to "KEEP & BEAR" arms.

We actually have a constitutional "RIGHT" to own & bear an AR-15, but not necessarily a Purdey or Parker. When the part which the constitution protects is done away with, we have not a snowballs chance in H**L on the others, all the Anti's want is a foot in the door, the rest will follow.

To say there has never been any "ANTI" posts on this forum is either Total Ignorance or an Outright LIE, my take is that it is most likely the later.

The People are the same ones as in all other parts of the constitution, they are NOT the Army or the National Guard or Reservists, they are the private Citizens. Freedom of speech does not grant the Government the right to publish our Newspapers.

There is a vast difference in a Citizen & a Subject. Our constitution was set up that the people should be Citizens, not Subjects. It was intended our "Government" should be a subject of the People, not the other way around. In spite of his Infamous statement at Gettysburg "That Government Of the People, For the People & By the People" should not perish from the land ole Lying Lincoln set the Ball in Motion to take control from the People & put in in the hands of the Central Government. We've been going Downhill Ever since.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra