Originally Posted By: King Brown
Rudeness, bullying, serial self-abasement on keith's part, have been part of the forum, now considerably less, but I stand by not seeing evidence of anti-gunners here. The notion anti-gunners are those not thinking as keith is absurd.

I'll say this about jager: I'm as curious as others about his personal circumstances but for the way he's insulted he acts with praiseworthy decorum, an example for all of us. No one's perfect; we're all different.

He doesn't act with praiseworthy decorum King. You misunderstand his behavior. He purposely trolls, inciting responses. He adds NOTHING to a double gun conversation.

And my response to the first part of your post is the same as to JM, although somewhat more polite. Keith sees anti gunners here because supporting gun control is supporting the eventual confiscation of all guns in private hands. Based on the evidence, there is no reason to believe they will ever be satisfied until all guns are in government hands.

And where is the outrage about decorum being directed at JBRooster for his emphatic and repeated "F$CK YOU" to Keith, echoing Bob Cash's post of the same. JB, with 20 posts here, wants to add to the conversation with that????

Last edited by canvasback; 03/29/18 09:49 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia