It's been 4 years since I have been, but I went for two years in a row prior to that.
The two times I went we shot Doves only. The 3rd trip we had planned on Doves for 3 days then 2 days of duck and Perdiz, unfortunately I didn't make the trip. I decided to get checked out health wise and ended up doing a 5 bypass heart surgery instead.

JJ Caseria was the outfitter we booked. No complaints. Service and meals were great, bird boys were courteous and the shooting was fantastic. The lodge was clean and had everything needed. We hunted the afternoon we arrived then two full days and a morning hunt on day we departed with 6000 shells (best I remember) for $2700. Ended up shooting more shells than that. I don't worry about the shell count as imo after going that far I'm not worrying about shooting more. That was my reason for going.

Carried my own gun a K20 with 28ga barrels. No hassle.

I'm sure there are lodges that provide more,luxurious accommodations and entertainment but after shooting that much I want a shower, meal and a bed. First trip there was only two of us with another party of two already there. Second time we had eight in our group. Entertainment in the form of local band with cultural dancers was provided. I can not,comment on that as I went to bed.

More birds than you can ever shoot. Believe me I tried. 1000-1500 a day is about all I could stand.

Anyone that enjoys shooting Doves should definitely have a high volume trip on their list.

Good luck and have fun.