Originally Posted By: ed good

and to repeat, old wood should be babied...just because a gun was suitable for heavy loads, when it was new, does not necessarily mean the wood is still strong enough to handle the recoil generated by modern heavy loads...

That's essentially what I said in my first post within this thread Ed. Why do you find it necessary to keep saying the same thing in order to run away from your anti-gun words?

And to repeat, old anti-gunners who pretend to be gun guys should be outed at every opportunity:

Originally Posted By: ed good
if society, via our law makers, deem it necessary to restrict or prohibit our possession of certain classes of arms, then every good citizen should obey the law for the good of the majority.

and if some here wish to discuss further restriction and prohibition of certain classes of arms here, then why not?

P.S.- I recommend that you should test your suicide vest on a patterning board before you try using it to hunt ducks.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.