"... too long a trip and poor sales have kept them away..."

I suggest that the dealers look to their prices for a solution to sales problems. When I can do better at gunsinternational I feel little need to line some greedy dealer's pockets. The last time I attended was year before last and I saw not black guns but lotsa STUFF and overpriced crap. OK not all crap but the prices were mostly outrageous. It was way easy to avoid immmmmmpulse purchases. There were some lovely guns in the modern section tho but I didn't see many guns going out the door there either. Guess Why? Attendees seem to regard it as a social event to soften the blow of otherwise disappointment. You might pay attention to all the added fees that LV has seen fit to pile on hotel bills. The bargain show reserved rooms were not that wonderful anymore IMO. Maybe the new place is different.

AFA Tulsa is concerned me and tw and marshgurl were there twice together and I think I saw maybe four doubles. OK may a couple more than that but damn few. BUT (FWIW) the prices were not the royal gouge. I got a couple watch chains and some conchos and gun socks. Get the idea? But if you're into really zoot old rifles ...........

If a particular gun is still available and a particular dealer takes it to Vegas I may be there to chat with him about realistic pricing. Otherwise it seems not that important.

I miss the tent TTTT

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription