Originally Posted By: Brittany Man
Yes I know what a bump stock is.

Is there any reason that a "gadget" the makes a semi auto firearm perform in a similar manner to a full auto firearm can't be placed under the NFA regs & license requirements?....

...I wish you Rambo types would go off & read your Soldier of Fortune Magazine....

Ouch Brittany Man, nothing like being prejudged, eh. Hurts my feelings.

Of course there's a reason, and it's a very good one. The gadget was vetted by the regulatory agency that oversees such things, and that advice was given to the policy makers in the last administration who acted on it. Please note, the gadget would be arbitrarily placed in a category by an opinionator, not based on fact. You yourself have now down graded the gadget to having similarities.

I'll always choose following a Brittany in the uplands over reading soldier of fortune, and I have absolutely no interest in or desire to possess such gadgets, but allow me to try a different twist on prejudice. You rich and comfortable elites with your fancy high end wing shooting might consider not infringing on Joe averages lawful pursuit of happiness by commingling it with criminal behavior.

You do know what's going to happen don't you. It's not going to be a one gadget and done bill. I hope none of the 'loopholes' or other 'common sense' that they try to grace us with, affect you.