Originally Posted By: ed good
jager: how can you be a 16 gauge shooter? you dont even own a shotgun...

(figured i would preempt keet and hopefully shut him down)

Your anti-gun friend Jagermeister owns a shotgun Ed. He just doesn't own any double barreled shotguns. For example, he owns (or claims to own) a short barreled M 37 Ithaca pump with choke tubes that he attempted to portray as a WWII Trench Shotgun... until he slipped up and told us what it actually was. He also claims to own some mysterious unnamed under 5 lb. aluminum pump 20 gauge.

Jagermeister's Gun Buying Fantasy-- http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=464153&page=1

He has also had a number of shotguns on layaway, but backed out of the deals:

Post #476286 3/27/17
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those. My last gun I bought was 16ga Remington 1100 with 26" barrel. I would show you pics, but I would not want to put you into unfair situation..

Not owning even one lousy double, and having to actually rent a cheap Chinese .22 rifle is tough and sad. But it could be far worse Ed. He could be like you and also have no brain.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.