Since no one has this maker represented thus far, I'll add a Fredrick T. Baker to the listing. Roman numerals engraved on the gun date manufacture to 1883; a lightweight 26" Damascus BLNE with Anson and Deely action, double triggers, and straight grip. Have no idea as to grade, but the gun oozes quality and features 100% very fine rose and scroll engraving with the word "SAFE" in gold. It also features a very weird safety device that is mounted on a metal plate and inletted into the left side of the stock cheek. I've not a clue as to why someone would order such a safety device, but to operate the safely must be pulled rearwards; which is opposite one's natural inclination to push the slide forwards, so not a greatest safety device for jump shooting. My wife gave me the gun as a graduation gift in the 70's; and when received the barrels were blue leading me to believe they were steel, as they were unmarked. For several years it was the only double I owned so it was used exclusively and with all manner of loads before I learned its barrels were Damascus; but in the interim, it bagged a large truckload of game ranging in size from deer down to snipe.