Originally Posted By: King Brown
....You never heard an endorsement of the woman from me. Quite the opposite. The Democrats could have introduced a decent healthcare system but didn't want to because of insurance and medical lobbying. As a liberal, I say what about the people? (Yeah, we're off-thread again but I pay for my sins....

King you heathen. Of course, you would associate the fine red states of America with the devil, and yes hill's deep blue sea is soiled with discarded solar panels and hybrid car batteries, among other skeletons bobbing on the surface, stricken from public checks-n-balances.

You have endorsed the concept of the 'ist'. It really isn't a long l'ist', but it is not flattering. The gal has been coated with an earth friendly no stick 'ist' resistant coating from the lack-o-checks-n-balance corporation, foundation?

Please don't you disparage our ocare! That's right about the time that we, the wild west murder capital of the world, became healthier, happier and more productive.

Don't worry about the people. As a liberal, it is your day job to convince them that they are miserable. By any yardstick, you're succeeding. If you teach a man to work, he is of limited use. If you teach a man to whine from his favorite stool at starbuk's, you got your redistribution in the bag.