Ed unarmed people, who are being attacked by armed people, are helpless victims. The fact that Liberals think that gun free zones will keep people safe is a gross lie. If you look at some of the highest number of shooting victims events they all are in gun free zones. Malls, work places, night clubs, churches, movie theaters. All have been sites of mass shootings. One thing they have in common is signs which proudly proclaim to the world this is a gun free zone. If you want a gun free zone you must protect the people within. They don't. They put up a sign which to me is a beacon light telling bad guys this is a very low risk zone for you, shoot away.

Here's a little hint for you Ed. I'm rarely gun free. Perhaps, if I have to use my gun in a gun free zone I'll have to deal with some minor legal issues afterwards but I'll be there instead of dead, wounded or worse dealing with the loss of a love one. But if I do use, l bet all those there will be willing to come to my defense. People need to look out for others, not trust in the gooodness of bad people to suddenly do the right thing.