Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: mc
king, we love our Constitution,all of it but in particular the second amendment.former president obama had a history of wanting to ban private ownership of firearms.we shouldn't have to fight for our rights every time we change leaders.so it was worrisome when former president obama was elected.(i enjoy typing "former president" obama)

When Obama went in office he could have taken on gun control and made deep inroads in destroying the second amendment had he chosen to do so...

Instead he chose to morally destroy our country.

He should be charged with treason and locked away with his husband and the Clintons in Gitmo.

Obama did take actions promoting gun control. His only obstacle was the Senate filibuster, and even then only after the death of Ted Kennedy and Scott Brown's election. The only thing that really stopped him was that some Democrat Senators were from Red States and were on the record against it.

This was the whole point of "Fast and Furious", a False Flag attack designed to shift public opinion in favor of Gun Control. I remember the daily reporting by Obama's minions at the press briefing, reporting on the carnage in Mexico, always linked to guns coming from America. It was only after Whistle Blowers exposed that the guns were being fed by the Obama administration did it stop.

Obama should have been impeached, and him and Holder should have been extradited to Mexico.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.