Sorry old colonel, your initial post and subsequent response proves only that one man's perceived rant is frequently met by another man's hypocritical personal attack which he refuses to consider because he is blinded by personal animus. Because of that, I find you personally mean spirited, nasty, and offensive, but that doesn't stop you from sharing your highly selective and off-topic opinion. So why would I respect anything you've said, either here or in your PM's? Maybe you should ask Dave to banish me since you have appointed yourself as moderator and arbiter of what is acceptable. Or maybe you should go back to your prior vow to simply ignore me.

As per your request, here's one of your own personal attacks on King's motives and veracity. It didn't take much time at all to find it.

"King, you are baiting people, but I will briefly rise to it.

Castro overthrew a failed dictatorship which denied people for the benefit of itself and a rich business class, he replaced it with a tyranny of murder, imprisonment, and torture.

The billpayers were the Cuban people. The argument they are better off is specious at best. Assuming you were right, which I do not believe to be the case, it is improvement with a collar and chain attached."
old colonel, post #463711 on 11/27/16 from the locked "Fidel Is Finally Good" thread

I guess, in your mind, saying that King is baiting people is so much nicer than simply calling him an anti-2nd Amendment troll, which happens to be my opinion based upon his own words that I sometimes quote just for your pleasure. And I have to admit that "specious at best" sounds a lot nicer than "dishonest" or "deceitful". I may have to use that one myself. Thanks.

This response to one of King's posts seemed a bit harsh, but it's nice to see we sometimes agree on things:

Originally Posted By: old colonel
The reality is illiberals lie all the time and if you listen to them long enough you will discover that their real agenda is the removal of arms from the society in general. I am not the biggest fan of the NRA, but I think they have it right when they say that illiberals are out for a ban on all the guns they can get and they are taking a incremental approach. I refuse to be a willing dupe.

Still, it is pretty strong language to say that Liberals lie all the time, even if they do it so often it seems that way. Is calling them "illiberals" an unacceptable attack on mentally ill people... something like Libtards? Hypocrisy is such a terrible thing, especially when you are in deep denial.

By the way, did I mention how off-topic you are? Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting that going off-topic and getting personal is only permitted for some people... like you. Don't bother musing about whether you'd care to share a drink with me. You can keep your drink and your disingenuous blessings.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.