Drew;I do not have an Aubrey/Meriden to check. Here is the way the Lefever choke is described in their 1889 catalog & seems to have remained essentially the same for the rest of their existence:
""Boring Guns
After many experiments and Long experience in choke-boring, we have adopted the taper system, having proved beyond a doubt it gives the most evenly distributed pattern and greatest penetration. Being a taper from breech to muzzle, all sizes of drop-shot pattern about equally well, and with our full choke guns an average of 75 percent of the entire charge can be made in a 30 inch circle at 40 yards with all sizes of shot from No 8 to FF.
Possessing this quality renders our guns invaluable for both trap & duck shooting.""

Only problem is I have to date not seen a Lefever so bored. Mine have a taper from Bore to Muzzle, but NOT from Breech to Muzzle. I am not even sire just how in 11889 they would have achieved a taper for the full length of the barrel.
I have serious doubts they could have successfully made & used a full length reamer. About t5he only way I can come up with is they would have had to step ream & then join the steps with short tapered reamers & blend them all in. I have serious doubts this was done & would doubly doubt it on a gun in the price range of the Aubrey. I have little doubt it has essentially the same "Taper Choke" as does the Lefever.
Note I am not saying that Lefever was necessarily deceiving their customers, the Ad writers may just not have known whereof they spoke.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra