June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
1 members (LGF), 292 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,604
Posts546,901
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
SEVEN days till Pheasant opener...WAY more important...

I'd have to say that Stan has your number Last Dollar. The only thing worse than a gun guy who votes for anti-gunners is a gun guy who votes for anti-gunners, but pretends to support the 2nd Amendment.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, the election is more important to all of us here than pheasant season is. I've already posted here somewhere that I already voted for Trump two week ago. Your own vote is your business, but the result will matter more than any hunting season you may hope to enjoy this year or any future year.

Whichever candidate wins we will continue to have good government. With Hillary the trains will run on time. With Trump we may (or not) see a conservative change in the future...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

A couple of things to keep in mind. The 2nd say the Right of the "People" to keep "& BEAR" arms shall not be infringed. I'm 78 years old & when I was in elementary school we were still teaching that "The People" were just that, not the government, but the population.
."No Country" in the history of the World has ever denied itself the right to have an army. It should be absolutely Obvious to even a Blooming Idiot, who "The People" are. The danger here is not from the people who mis-uinderstand it but from those who do but are working hard to circumvent it.
Yes this means I will "Not" be voting for Hillary.
I will not be hunting on Nov 8, I will be working the Polls to assist people to vote.
Wonder why no-one seems to think "The People" in the 1st gives the Government the right to run a state controlled media source to the exclusion of all others but instead interprets it that anyone can speak his mind.
The same identical "People" have the right to Keep & Bear Arms.
Several of the Signers of the Constitution objected to the Bill of Rights being a part of it. They objected not on the grounds the people did not have these rights, but on the grounds the Government did not have any rights given them in the constitution so they were unneeded.
They further feared that when one of these rights were enumerated it would give future government a chance to misinterpret it & thus abuse their power. It appears they were right in this thinking. Those who insisted the Bill of Rights be included though were also right, we would have lost the right to Keep & Bear Arms long ago had it not been for the 2nd.
It is definitely nothing new for "The People" to be interpreted as individuals.
If you read carefully the History of the NRA, you will see it was founded by Ulysses S Grant along with several other ex Union Officers. It was founded to promote civilian rifle practise "Because" it had taken a Better Equipped, Better manned, Better Fed & Better Armed Union Army 4 long Hard & Bloody years to subdue a rag tag confederate army.
The reason being those Rebels ( including two of my Great Grandfathers) exercised their right to keep & bear arms & were familiar with their use. They simply Out Fought, those Yankees. It was the only thing they had the better od but they out fought until they simply ran out of men to fight. The reason there were more Blue left lying on the fields of battle was far more involved than just the fact there were a lot more Blue Targets, the Grey shot better.

NO, the 2nd was not to give the Government the right to have an army to defend the country against Foreign Invasion, It Was, Heaven Forbid, to provide for the possibility the People Might some day "Need" to defend themselves for their Own Government. That was what they had just gone through after declaring themselves independent of England & the framers were fully aware it could happen again, so made provisions for it.
LOTS & LOTS more people understand this than are willing to Admit it. Sure makes one Wonder "WHY" wo0uld anyone want to do away with this safeguard, Do they Have Ulterior motives. I really don't think we have to wonder too much, the answer is simply too obvious.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

lyinkeithtard describing himself again in his latest post. Of course the election is more important than Pheasant season..Some of you guys are riding such a high horse you have lost it. Except Keith he is just paranoid and a Hillary shill.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
u With Hillary the trains will run on time. With Trump we may (or not) see a conservative change in the future...Geo

With Hillary the trains will run off the rails....

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Looks VERY good...Big improvement over last year...lots more posted ground, so best know where you are going..

That's true for a Mexe'kin....

Sidelock
Sidelock

confused Me thinks him speak with forked tongue, Kemosabe.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

2-Piper, that's one of the greatest post anyone has ever made on this forum. THANK YOU. Paul

Sidelock
Sidelock

lyinkeithtard describing himself again in his latest post. Of course the election is more important than Pheasant season..Some of you guys are riding such a high horse you have lost it. Except Keith he is just paranoid and a Hillary shill.

Poor dumb Last Dollar is once again flailing and saying anything to recover from his latest idiotic attempt to derail a thread which actually supports the only pro-gun candidate with a chance to win. He should change his screen name to Last Brain Cell.

Originally Posted By: Stan
confused Me thinks him speak with forked tongue, Kemosabe.

SRH

Stan obviously saw it. All of us who are not living in a state of denial can see it. We have several Trolls here who continually attempt to smear pro-2nd Amendment candidates while they openly (or surreptitiously) support and defend those who work to slowly strip law abiding gun owners of their Constitutional Rights.

Hey, here's an idea... Let's join hands with these backstabbers in one big happy tent... where they can slowly work to help the anti-gunners eat away at us from within like a cancerous tumor.

Not me. I'm done playing that stupid game.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-vla...s-europe-516895

At least I can rest easy knowing I didn't give material support to enemy foreign interests just so I don't have to worry about an assault weapons ban from a guy who once wrote in his memoir that he supported an assault weapons ban.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.