If I aggravate you Geo, it's probably best to just keep me on your IGNORE list. But if you are choosing to continue to read my posts even though they aggravate you to the point of putting me on your IGNORE list... what's the point?

I guess my feelings should be hurt, but I find this very amusing. I'm not even hurt that you may consider me to be one of your so-called wingnuts. That is a high compliment compared to what is on the other end of the spectrum.

I've never used the IGNORE function. If I don't wish to read either a thread or a post, I just don't click on it. Works every time.

Edit: We have PM'd each other in the past without exchanging any "threatening or abusive junk." I have always treated you with respect, even when we disagree. Why would you think that notice is necessary now? Maybe you should just IGNORE me for real if that's what you think of me.

Last edited by keith; 08/08/16 06:13 PM. Reason: Reply to Geo's edit and notice.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.