June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Argo44, Dogfox, HalfaDouble, SKB, 2 invisible), 372 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,573
Posts546,472
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

A common cliche response, don't you think? Trump's entertaining as an Archie Bunker but it doesn't make him less of a vulgarian. Sixty per cent disapproval: most Americans think so, too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
A common cliche response, don't you think? Trump's entertaining as an Archie Bunker but it doesn't make him less of a vulgarian. Sixty per cent disapproval: most Americans think so, too.

I don't understand that position. He's not against immigration he's against illegal immigration. He's not against Muslims immigrating, he's against allowing ISIS to move people into this country through Muslim immigration.

Where is there disagreement?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I dated a vulgarian in my younger days. A wee bit hairy but otherwise a nice gal.

Sidelock
Sidelock

When will you people learn that politics, case color restoration and return policies are best not doscussed on this site.

They never end in a favorable result.

B.Dudley
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: B. Dudley
When will you people learn that politics, case color restoration and return policies are best not doscussed on this site.

My goal here is to post information that is often overlooked regarding gun control issues. It is the left wing Libtards who infest this otherwise great forum that try as hard as they can to make these posts derisive as possible and to turn off others, I will probably go back to asking Dave to close the thread as soon as I make it.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: B. Dudley

It may be 'best' to discuss serial numbers and dates of manufacture, but 'communities' are probably a bit more complex, I would think. Even though it may not seem favorable, some may be able to gain helpful information out of the very same results.

Sidelock
Sidelock

His vulgarity or disapproval rating: which you don't understand, please.

Boxlock
Boxlock

Personally, for me:

It's better not to get involved in the political process of the United States, nothing is accomplished by watching the decline of the United States (except for my health being affected), it's been a pig on roller skates going down hill for a long time. I'm just waiting for the abrupt end.

At one time I thought that the political process was moved by the people, I was wrong we are just pawns, I understand that the United States is a dictatorship, and if I didn't find a place in the United States free from the dictatorship, I would have moved to PEI Canada a long time ago.

The United States still has more freedom than other countries even if it's a really fucked up nation of political idiots.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Brian, it's true that responses to those subjects usually go downhill from informative to demeaning and ridiculous, mostly from a relatively few members.

Jim's post-and-close notion is to selfishly use our forum to express his political opinions without any ifs, buts or whys from the rest of us.

For those who disagree, his fondest wish is that we rot in hell. Jim diminishes the spirit in which Dave provided this board, of which B. Dudley is a prime example.

You are a generous and informative participant.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tut Tut, old bean...Rather lofty attitude, what? -harumph harrumph....carry on...
PS: Not one bird EVER died from ingesting lead shot...

Last edited by Last Dollar; 07/21/16 12:05 PM.
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.