June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, David Williamson, 1 invisible), 188 guests, and 33 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,572
Posts546,466
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

only a schlemiel would suggest that anyone genuinely here would vote for bernie...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
only a schlemiel would suggest that anyone genuinely here would vote for bernie...

About a year ago, you were endorsing the extreme anti-gunner ex-NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg for president. Do you recall this response you made to Dave K. in his "Top Ten Anti-Gunners 2014" thread on 12/29/2014 in Misfires?

Originally Posted By: ed good
re bloomberg: accusations, followed by nil facts...

are we supposed to believe you, just because you say it?

i mean, you aint jfk are you?

You also started a thread titled "Who Can Beat Cuomo in 16?" That would be the extreme anti-gunner, Democrat N.Y. Governor Andrew Cuomo. Nobody responded to your Trolling in that one. Idiot.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is where this thread goes to name calling and pissing on each others legs by the same people against the same people...BORING!!!!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Go down to the lead thread, LD. King, Larry and craigd are in the drawing room drinking wine and politely discussing the science of lead shots effect on wildlife. Or join me in the den. I'm pounding King's single malt and watching hockey. Philly is crushing the Pens! Crosby sucks!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
This is where this thread goes to name calling and pissing on each others legs by the same people against the same people...BORING!!!!!!

I wish that I could be perfect like you Last Dollar. Remember this post you made here in the main forum a while back?

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
He's throwing ilks about again..These guys are never done, they are always off on some tirade and continue to preach to the choir. Who does this wop think he is convincing? FYI: I wont watch the Superbowl today. Who the F**K is Soro? Another Kenyan?? Our gun rights will be overthrown during the Superbowl? OMIGOD, what next...??? I know! Space invaders, The same ones that killed Kennedy!

Have a nice day hypocrite.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wish you could be perfect like me too....Keep working at it..I don't think it can happen tho...

Sidelock
Sidelock

only a smuck would use this fine forum as a place to post false statements and as a launch pad for slanderous personal attacks...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: nca225
Too bad the Trump supports an assault weapons ban as he did in his book.

If Nancy-boy Chris aka nca225 actually thought that this was Trump's current position, he/she would be enthusiastically endorsing Trump.

As it stands, Nancy-boy Chris has already told us that he/she intends to vote for the extreme anti-gunner Hillary Clinton. Nancy-boy Chris also voted for the extreme anti-gunner Barack Hussein Obama. I wonder why Nancy-boy Chris does not seem to have a problem with their positions on gun rights and gun ownership?

I think we all know the answer to that question. For some people, gay rights are much more important than gun rights.

That's an easy one to answer. While I don't agree fully agree on their positions on gun control, I consider their positions on a multitude of issues and find that I agree more with the democratic platform than the bigoted republican platform. Its not too hard to think about more then just the second amendment but for some people who are intentionally narrow and willfully ignorant, like you, I can see how you get hung up princess. And your right, I don't like to see discrimination and bigotry, so I do consider a candidate's position on gay rights. I hope you enjoy multiculturalism and equality as much as I do!

FOI what was it that you like to say about people who vote for a candidate that has a historic anti gun record, like Trump? I hope you don't get suckered on this one, but then again you are an easy mark.

Last edited by nca225; 07/20/16 01:21 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cmon King! Jump in here, you'll miss your turn....BORING BORING Same old shit. different day....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well LD, sometimes its just good fun to get princess's panties in a twist. Oh how chaffed she must be.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.