Originally Posted By: dal
kieth....tell us about our Canadian gun laws and how strict they are please.

dla (sic), I can buy and shoot an AR-15 or AK-47 utilizing 30 round magazines. How about you? I own a Colt Police Positive .32 S&W Long and an H&R 632 also in .32 S&W Long. I also own a Colt Police Positive in .32-20. How about you? I have two .25 caliber handguns, a Belgian Melior .25 ACP, and a T/C Contender with a .256 Win Mag barrel. How about you???

I can carry any of the above handguns with my concealed carry permit if I desire. What would happen to you there in Toronto if you got caught carrying a concealed .32 caliber handgun by your local Mounties or gendarmes? Why, I'll bet they'd club you like a baby seal. Considering the intellect you display here, it often seems as if that already happened.

We don't interfere with your gun rights, or lack thereof in Canada. We sure as hell don't need you or King attempting to undermine ours. We'd be happy to help you guys with any efforts you make with attempting to regain what you've lost if you actually wanted that. But we wouldn't respond with LULLING, or supporting and defending your anti-gun politicians.

We sure as hell wouldn't claim to be pro-gun and then post crap like King did here, right out of the Brady Center to Prevent Handgun Violence playbook, where he once again tried to portray Gang Bangers as children:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
What would pass for absurd in Canada is the notion that a vote for liberals means an anti-gun sentiment, as if a reverence or need for guns comes first in a country's priorities. Or anti-gun to mention US acceptance of mass murder, mass school executions, 438 children being hit by a bullet every month between 2004 and 2014, 13 children between one and three killed themselves with guns so far this year as the violence that defines the US trickles down to babies in diapers.

Chuck Schumer says stuff like that. Hillary Clinton says stuff like that. Obama and Biden say stuff like that. Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer say stuff like that. And King Brown says stuff like that.

Pro-gun guys DO NOT say stuff like that. Ever!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.