June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (graybeardtmm3, Lawrence Kotchek, 1 invisible), 318 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,610
Posts546,958
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lagopus
Bonny, do you think the people of the Republic of Ireland may request a similar referendum? Sounds like you're none too happy with the E.U. in its current state. Lagopus.....

I'm not, i didn't really care about the Eu one way or the other until the referendum for the Lisbon treaty when the people here voted no. The whole "wrong answer, vote again" attitude from the eu turned me off them. The mask slipped.
An in/out referendum will not happen here as the eu is a source of cushy jobs with massive pay and pensions for our washed up, disgraced or retiring public reps.
There is a fear of contagion in brussels now as, the far right rises in europe, specifically France, Austria, and Italy. A recent pole in Italy puts the number at 48% wanting out of the eu.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Claybird
craigd,

According to a news report earlier today the "remain" crowd has already started a petition drive to hold a new referendum to overturn the one just held. If you don't like the results, demand a "do-over."

Liberals are all for democracy, until they disagree with the outcome.................

Sidelock
Sidelock

What do you think, bonny? What will Ireland do? Referendum or suck it up? Thanks

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I take this first-hand from visiting Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters pollsters and writers in London visiting us for a few days.

This is very strange King. You claim to have several distinguished international visitors staying with you. Yet you have been here most of the day posting your usual Liberal Left B.S. instead of entertaining your visitors. How very rude.

It would appear that engaging in an off-topic discussion in another thread with Ed Good is more important to you than your company.

I wouldn't blame them if they just went home. But they would actually have to be visiting you in order to leave, wouldn't they? I sure hope I don't get similarly afflicted when I get old.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
What do you think, bonny? What will Ireland do? Referendum or suck it up? Thanks

There cannot be a referendum until certain requirements of the good friday agreement have been met. The requirements have not been met.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.