June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
4 members (ithaca1, Roundsworth, MattH, 1 invisible), 339 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,604
Posts546,902
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King.self determination on how the country is run,have the ability to say what economic direction it will take, and how it gdp is spent.you need to try harder much harder

Sidelock
Sidelock

"I'm glad you don't have to listen to Brussels sprout up about how to pulp timber."

Now that's funny!

Don't worry, King. You know it's going to be...alright.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Old-people hubris won't carry England that far, mc. Scotland and Ireland will go. I can hear the wailing for a morning-after pill from here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Such a pessimist,King. I'm disappointed in you.

You have to admit, craigd's quote was pretty darn funny.

I broke out the 90's punk/alt tonight. L7, Social Distortion, Mudhoney etc.
The good, not so old days in Cali...

Sidelock
Sidelock

p.s. and how far is the young people stupidity going to carry England?

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

i think it was primarily a immigration problem, how long would you want to be told to pay the way for someone who hates your country and your history.70% percent of the country voted. it wasn't a single demographic so old persons pride means nothing.King,,, this whole thing will give you days and days of hand wringing and pontificating.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This sums it up. An excerpt from the popular 1980's programme of 'Yes Minister' and 'Yes Prime Minister'. All still relevant today. Lagopus.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lagopus
This sums it up. An excerpt from the popular 1980's programme of 'Yes Minister' and 'Yes Prime Minister'. All still relevant today. Lagopus.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

"Pig's breakfast..." Thanks for the early a.m. laugh. smile Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Good mornin', Breakfast Klubbers, good mornin' to ya- My name is Don McNeil, and I'll sock it to ya- first call to breakfast, Ex-Lax's call to breakfast- Ok, the Stan Freburg version of Chicago AM show, we got clear in the Queen City- on the white Philco radio Grandmother had on the kitchen table--Grew up with old Don and his morning crew- whilst chowing down on my Wheaties--breakfast of Champions- No pig meat, even in "Pork-opolus" Cinncinati-- home of the famous "dancing pig" and the "handsome waiter" on the beer serving trays back in that era-- Never got the BBC shows very clearly however--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

A toff who never worked a day in his life before his wife got him a job in a Bristol tv station prior politics tried to fix a split in his conservative party and took the country out of the biggest market in the world. Immigration was part of it. A greater influencing factor was Cameron's poor judgement by betting the country to fix a relatively peripheral issue of governance.

As for demographics, a distinguishing characteristic of British is they don't like being told anything by anybody. Those who remembered the days of guns and glory voted to leave. The young (who will pay the consequences), 80 per cent of London and Scotland and Ireland voted overwhelmingly to remain, a generational/regional split if there ever was one.

Pride often goes before a fall.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.