Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....Craig, you really need to post some links. And preferably not from "Joe's blog". Reliable sources. Just to check one of yours, I googled the Ariens case and did not find that anything had been resolved by either regulation or through the courts. You have a link maybe to a court ruling? Likewise to what's going on in Hamtramck?

Reminds me of the "expert" on....

....Always lots of BS floating around on the Internet. You have to be careful with your sources and do some fairly serious fact-checking.

Larry, the 'facts' are, you used the words 'resolved' and 'ruling'. If I believed my example was either resolved by some other means, or that there is a court ruling available, I would have mentioned it. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I do believe is happening, to my complete satisfaction, is that a significant percentage of that employer's workforce had been stealing about 20% of the work day for 'special rights'. I believe they have 'special rights' that Catholics do not have because title VII has been unilaterally reinterpreted. I believe it's a fact that many employers are being 'forced' into decreased productivity and to expend resources legally answering to various employment offices and groups like cair.

You, Larry, asked for 'one example--just one', and I offered three. Apparently, you did not like my example, but you never did deny that it is a very real example, 'of special rights based on their beliefs'.

I have no idea why you brought up europe's multicultural experiment, but don't you think you may be ignoring a mountain of intel if you 'heard' some fellow apologized. Thanks for that link and the lecture on floating bs and careful sourcing.