Originally Posted By: old colonel
....Larry brought a good fact out and I simply wanted to know more on it. Why would you not want to know more about it, I know you care about the way the left pursues their agenda?....

Sir, this is just an observation.

Larry's fact was off topic, unrelated to an off topic thread. Nothing wrong with wanting to know more about it. Did he assist or just use the one trick pony approach of repeating the same thing he mentioned the first time.

It read to me like a personal jab rather than a community service announcement. You may have notice that he said he was completely satisfied that all lead sources combined didn't kill near as many eagles as the windmill policy. Yet, it takes a bit of round and round to come to the conclusion that a group of hunters would have to listen to him demonize lead bullets, along with the eagle folks, except for deer isn't his passion nor their hunters his audience.

Keep in mind, he's stating that gun deer hunters, in the short Wisconsin gun deer season, are responsible for, not all, eagle lead poisoning, all year round, because it's a fact that they don't recover wounded game. One of the things that I tried to go over was the source of this concept, but that along with other points of view are enough to call manhood into question. Weird huh.