Originally Posted By: SDH-MT
....I really believe these to be as fine a barrel design and machining as anything on the planet. Please note the fat section under the fore arm to add weigh in the palm of the left hand. The rifle should still come in about six pounds....

These are the two general points that I was curious about. It looks like a lot is going on in the back half of the barrel, and it must be well executed due to your complement.

From the drawing, I was trying to get a feel for the size of the action, and that trim final weight has me figuring it's a compact overall barreled action. What I think I see is forearm and butt stock fine tuning that's the opposite from some of the work that you show.

It looks like key areas are drawn up thicker, maybe to keep the proportions and balance looking right with what is probably a pretty compact action. I'd look forward to seeing how it comes off the drawing board. I think it's quite something have a vision of what to do, but then knowing how to get there and pulling it off.

Thanks for the topic.