Buzz ,I agree ...but then again we all just got a big warning about bacon ,ham and other processed meats , egg's are bad too ,and then so is milk , whisky will burn your guts out and tear up your liver ,the air we breath is full of exhaust fumes on our way to work (well most folks ,I work 20 feet from the house ) we may get cancer from the stuff we put on our lawns and gardens ...we plant those gardens to grow healthy food so we don't have to but the crap at the market ,who knows what they put on that !!! and the meat isle at Costco ,Chrissakes I seen a pork loin there as big as my friggin leg,no joke !!! I grew up on a small farm and never seen a locally grown pig you could cut that from not even if you tied four together !!! so I guess well all be getting something from that too

I write all this tongue in cheek of course ,I don't doubt your professional opinion ...I also worked for years in a major funeral business ,I know full well where we all end up from fat, skinny ,healthy or not what can get us in the end is almost never what we or others expect ,my cousin for instance at 34 just had surgery for tongue cancer ,prognosis is real good at this point ,but hes never smoked ,drank very,very little ...chewed a lot of gum though and he blames it on that - because his Dr. is baffled as to the trigger in an otherwise healthy individual .

Everything in moderation ? ..I mean if an individual is prone to throat or lung cancer I guess he's really taking a gamble filling that bowl , cirrhosis of the liver in your genes, then perhaps take it real easy on the Jamisons ...high cholesterol ? maybe don't eat eggs every day ...Like I said Buzz I don't really disagree ,but..... wink

Yes James ,we do have trees ...perhaps that's where the friggin Ptarmigan are poked away at ...there's none on the barrens that's for damn sure ,worst season ever!

Enjoy Christmas with your gun ,fill a bowl and a glass with her ,tell her a story about how good she done ,tell her it wont be too long before she feels as good as new .

No harm intended guys ,just having a lark grin

Chris