No King, I can't imagine you on a Cadet Corp shooting team. I find it difficult to believe rifle practice sessions once a week on Fridays. But even if you were, it does noting to diminish or change your frequent ant-gun, anti 2nd Amendment, ans anti-NRA rhetoric. It does nothing to erase your support for anti-gun politicians. It does nothing to erase your LULLING and bold faced lies about anti-gun Supreme Court Justices and Democrat infringements upon our rights.

I have provided scads of evidence of your anti-gun proclivities. There is more but I've been quite bust of late catching up with work and projects before winter. Be patient. A couple weeks is nothing compared to that "Proof" or "Evidence" you promised us concerning your fictional relationship with MLK over a year ago. We're also still waiting for the names of those Catholic Clerics from Nova Scotia who are so far "ahead of their time" that they will baptize adult converts who do no believe in the most basic tenets of the Church. The proof you refuse to provide to JCHannum is very typical of what you do. Similar requests from me, Jim, DaveK, and many others are not forgotten. You are the most dishonest fraud this board has ever seen.

What you call my obsession with you is actually determination. I don't quit. Stop pretending you have no idea why I do it. I've given my reason enough times that your pretending not to know is just more evidence of your dishonesty or mental illness.

You've given us nothing but lies and bullshit, obfuscation, resume inflation, and your increasingly transparent faux civility. I have provided much... mainly your own words quoted verbatim which you are mentally ill enough to deny.

Keep flailing liar.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.