Originally Posted By: ed good
garyw; your above is just another meaningless personal attack, launched in a childlike fashion...

if you dont like what king posts here, then challenge him like an adult instead of like some undisciplined kid.

Really Ed? Then you must have been really pissed when your pal King Brown made the statement about me below. What do you say when filthy liars with latent homosexual tendencies like King Brown preach civility and accuse others of vulgarity, but resort to vulgar dishonest tactics like this when they have nothing of substance to fall back on:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

I'm still waiting for your buddy who has phallus fascination to show us where this alleged "comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity" occurred. It appears to be more of the psychological projection that you and King Brown are so fond of. After all, few here have shown such an affinity for all things homosexual as King.

How many times has King repeated that statement by Pope Francis, "Who am I to judge?" pertaining to queers? Why do you suppose King finds such solace in those words, yet totally disagrees with the Pope's stand on abortion? Why doesn't King just come out of the closet Ed? We can all see the guy is obsessed with penises.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.