June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (AGS, Jtplumb, prairie ghost, rocky mtn bill, 2 invisible), 323 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,612
Posts546,983
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

Ps...remember Mike I've got you on ignore and can't see your lame pictures laugh

I can't here you dummy. cool

Obviously, jOe is pleased with his new strategy.

Feller can only take so much stupid...

But, just when I think I am done with him, that I've reached the apex in making fun of him, that I can't top our exchange after the last stupid thing he said, jOe says something even stupider.

I think I've died and gone to heaven.

So, I guess a feller can only take so much stupid, but there is no limit to how stupid this jOe feller can be.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Gil that's just the type of response one would expect from a liberal lawyer....
One that would rather attack his own race than face the facts about another.
You'd make a great race baiting lawyer for the NAACP.

The recent murderous events in Charleston at a Church bible study raise a few questions. The killer was alleged to have made comments about why he was killing. “You rape our women and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.” according to one survivor. It sounds like what most folks would agree is a “hate” crime. If it is indeed a “hate” crime, was this “hate” “natured”or “nurtured”? Did he sit around the supper table with a parent who constantly blamed blacks for the trouble in America, saying that they were genetically inferior to whites, should be sent back to Africa, should get down on their knees and thank whites for bringing them to America (in slave ships), that Africans never made a watercraft bigger than a canoe or dugout, lived in nothing but mud huts, etc. (Anyone else still shaking their head about "some of my best friends were black" comment?) Did the killer constantly cruise white supremacy websites, finding articles like the one in jOe’s first post? Did the killer have a male uncle or other male role model feeding him hate? I suppose someone out there will blame the “Soviet influenced Democrats” for what happened, despite the fact that lynch mobs in the South were documented before the Bolshevik Revolution when more than a handful of blacks were hoisted by the neck with a rope over a limb by white vigilantes for “defiling” white women. jOe, while we are on the subject, were your attitudes about white supremacy, Blacks and Jews “natured or nurtured”, honed on the internet, or learned at torchlight rallies? And really, jOe, is my pointing out that there are poverty and illiteracy in white Appalachia an attack on my own race? I never said that all whites were illiterate; it would be unfair to judge all whites (or anyone, for that matter) with you as the standard of literacy. jOe, the offer still stands on testing your DNA on my dime. jOe, there’s a big difference between Southern Pride and the David Dukisms you spout.
And Jim, since you are intensely monitoring your thread about Hillary’s 6 year-old speech you must have missed what jOe has said in the last 6 days and 6 weeks. If any public figure said what your cabal’s Loose & Obtuse Cannon has said about Jews and Blacks, they would be run out of town on a rail shouldered by politicos of the left and right. Did you miss what he has been saying about genetics, etc.? Or do you endorse it by your silence, believing what he says, but relying on him to say it for you? Is he The Cabal’s spokesperson? And by the way, he posted the same photos, more or less, that you acknowledged were probably racist but posted anyway. Gil

You must plan on using this in your resume you send to the NAACP....if you believe all the nonsense that you typed you are one screwed up individual.

As far as what I believe....I believe that all men are created equal until they prove otherwise.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm who I am and can't be categorized by idiots like you.

jOe! That is exactly what your idol Caitlyn said!

I am glad to be here.
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.