Ryan:

Margaret Sanger said what she said about keeping blacks from reproducing. The motive behind her program and her fellow eugenicists was to keep the Blacks, who they perceived as inferior, (brutes, weeds) from reproducing. And Sanger wanted to keep it secret from the Blacks that the purpose of her organization was to lower their reproduction as much as they could get it reduced. I gave you references. Please read my first post on this thread. Should be on the first page on your screen.

The eugenics programs were primarily racist, whether it was the German Nazis and the Jews or the American eugenicsts and the Blacks.

Adolph Hitler was a racist and eugenics proponent. He laid out a eugenics program that reflected his racist beliefs. Six million Jews died in production line murder as a result of his racist eugenics beliefs.

Planned Parenthood kills Black babies at 700% of the per capita rate that it kills White babies. That disparate impact is no accident. It is the logical outcome of the beliefs of racist eugenicists that have been put into action.

I think you have been hoodwinked by the propaganda.

I am glad to be here.