June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Wild Skies, Argo44, Jimmy W, MattH, HalfaDouble, 1 invisible), 482 guests, and 36 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,573
Posts546,476
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, you are limiting me! laugh

I agree with your points 2 (atheist), 3 (I like humour and find it in unexpected places) and 4 ( causes of real world intelligence gaps between blacks and whites).

However, I just have to disagree with that Tennessee Liberal jOe. I am opposed to abortion in most circumstances as it's used as a form of birth control.

Logic fails feminists and liberals like jOe on the subject of birth control. If a woman inherently should have control over her body, the same should hold true for the human being who happens to be inside her. And, seeing as that tiny human has no voice, we need to advocate on his/her behalf.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/13/15 01:19 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't consider myself an Atheist. I'm more of an Agnostic. As I've said before, I leave Religion for the really Big Issues.

I'm not convinced either way as to the existence of any Deity.

I do know that no man is divine, so I am certainly not a Democrat.

Last edited by Ken61; 06/13/15 01:53 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I stand corrected Ken. And I corrected my post.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Mike....The picture you try and paint of me is easy to see that it's your self portrait.

And GLS if I ever need a liberal (so-called) Southern lawyer I'll call yer carpetbagging azz.

Only reply I have for you two bOzos.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Now jOe, no need for name calling.

Mike....The picture you try and paint of me is easy to see that it's your self portrait.

Compared to the picture you present of yourself I greatly flatter you.

And come on, we are all dying to see your new Prius. What color did you get?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

And GLS if I ever need a liberal (so-called) Southern lawyer I'll call yer carpetbagging azz.

Only reply I have for you two bOzos.

yOu idiot cool

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now jOe, no need for name calling.

Compared to the picture you present of yourself I greatly flatter you.

And come on, we are all dying to see your new Prius. What color did you get?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I can see how two liberal sociopaths could see his insane remarks as being funny.

The problem we have is that, according to your definition of conservative, we don't have many conservatives left here.

You can't be a conservative because you are pro-abortion.

Ken61 can't be a conservative because he is an agnostic.

And Canvas James can't be a conservative because he thinks what I wrote (while I was poking fun at you) is funny.

I can't be a conservative because I agreed with SKB on the cause of the average intelligence gap between Blacks and Whites.

So, that just leaves Keith, Jerb, DaveK, and Craig as the only true conservatives. And you might want to do an audit of their posts to search for any heresy. If you find heresy you can have a great time outing them (that's what liberals like you do, you know.)

Good thing you jumped the conservative ship when you did jOe. Looks like it is sinking here, (if we apply your definition of "conservative".)

I encourage you to embrace your inner liberalness just the way Bruce embraced his inner Caitlyn. After you come out of your liberal closet you can be a free man, just like Bruce / Caitlyn.

Here is a picture of your idol to help inspire you:

Perhaps you would like to print it and put it next to your pictures of Hillary and Elizabeth Warren in your secret liberal shrine room.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

When you attacked Ed Good on here everyone saw how internet insane you really are....

Get some help Michael.

Sidelock
Sidelock

When you attacked Ed Good on here everyone saw how internet insane you really are....

Get some help Michael.

Now jOe, I am just trying to help you come out of the closet and acknowledge your inner liberal, just like your idol Bruce Jenner did when he became Caitlyn. Not attacking you, just pointing out that you can't be a conservative if you support abortion, or think what I write is funny, or agree with SKB on the cause the between the average intelligence of Blacks and Whites, or if you are an agnostic like Ken. I am sure there are other disqualifiers that you haven't told us about yet.

I am glad to be here.
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.