Originally Posted By: SKB
Not so Craig but you are able to read into things and see stuff no one else can. My hat is off to to you. It is real skill you have....

....Ok Craig now go ahead and twist this into something it was not meant to be. It is your calling.

Gee thanks Steve, but I'll give it a go anyways. How about this, as I'm your 'peach', you may be Jim's 'peach'.

Back to the IQ test, I resent your attacks. It's how I can feel like I'm the smartest guy in the room. Whoa, just kidding, I must have a warped sense of values. Anyway, can a gunsmith tell a customer, I botched the job because I'm a....gamer, smoker, have anxiety issues, etc.

I know you need to tread delicately, but can a young person say, I botched the IQ test because I'm black. Apparently so? Actually, I couldn't care less about the test, I can't recall ever taking one.

Mostly, I think it's odd that there's an auto defense for race by trying intellectual gymnastics. The poor dumb black guy gets a pass because of 'culture', the rich highly educated and nurtured supreme court nominee gets a pass because of culture. I dunno, I guess pc may us feel better.