Lol ok here we go. Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. The rest of the gun is complete there are no missing parts. Ive got through the gun completely and reassembled it.I've done a lot of research over the last several days looking about how to go about this. Both the stock came in and I ordered the wood for a forearm of a 1900 ejector model I know that it's not the exact right wood for the model of gun but it's decently close. I'm a good machinist I'm newer to the field I'm only 24 but I'm sure I can make the metal for the receiver. Yes if I had one to copy I could make it exactly how and like Remington's original but even if I don't I can make up something that will work and still look good even if it's not original and if I can find the original I can flip it over any time. My goal for this gun is to turn it into a working shot gun as some of you have said right now it's only really good for parts. Hopefully the solder flux and degreaser comes in this week and I get the rib and barrel cleaned up and sobered up then I will know that I can finish it.