Originally Posted By: King Brown
I said a prayer yesterday for Jim and another on reading his latest. I like him for all his over-the-top passions. First, inciting to violence against an American citizen---"should" be shot on sight---and now imagining deep-trouble-at-home Netanyahu needing his advice passed through his congressman in Arizona.

So who or what do Atheists like you pray to King? Rocks? Dirt? Do you look in the mirror and pray to your egotistical self? Do you pray to Obama and other Anti-Gun Democrats who you obviously worship?

Would you care to comment on the wish or hope that a traitorous Nazi-collaborator scum-bag like Soros should be shot versus your hero Obama using Drones to actually kill U.S. Citizens abroad without Constitutional due process? No? I didn't think so.

Is Obama's sanctioned killing of American citizens with drone strikes and without due process better or worse to Libtards than a little friendly waterboarding?

Where did you see that Jim wished to pass advice through his Congressman to Netanyahu? Jim merely said he wanted to have his Congressman ask Bibi a question pertaining to Soros. Why are you trying to put words in his mouth and why are you trying to discredit Jim by saying something that you know not to be true... in other words... another of your many LIES.

I'm pretty sure Jim does not need any lying P.O.S. saying Atheist prayers to nothingness for him.

This is neither mean nor mischievous. It's just calling a spade a spade.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.