Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ken, I'm getting a real kick out of all the self-serving epistemology and etymology while describing the educational system as "fairly successful" in advancing liberalism. It's role is making responsible, empathetic citizens.

Some of the kicking against the traces here is longing for the old autocratic ways when people did what they were told and stayed in their place. A few are tearing their hair out with a black president in the White House. Pity.

Comrade King, once again you miss my point. Even though you are a hoot.

Obviously I was referring to the subversion of the education system by your fellow sociopathic religious statists. It's now subjective religious indoctrination.

Old autocratic ways? You mean when the government wasn't able to sociopathically inflict itself on free and equal citizens, all for the purpose of confiscating their freedom and awarding it to others in order to buy their votes?

Talk about people tearing out their hair, you mean the sociopathic, statist, religious autocrats like you and your pseudo-elitist comrade's reaction to the Tea Party? Your capacity for bigotry, as well as totalitarian fantasy and mythological belief appear to be boundless.

Last edited by Ken61; 12/16/14 11:35 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.