Originally Posted By: King Brown
Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another i.e the latest "Communist leaning," the old discredited McCarthy line. "We" in the collective sense meant all are victims of bad behaviour in our midst. Others may judge your approbation and encouragement of it.

Preposterous post. Comrade King, your ideology specializes in "Meanness". Sociopathic demonization is the hallmark of the Left. Lest you forget, the statist doctrinal lexicon which includes "Racist, Sexist, Bigot, Homophobe" as well as the newer "Murderer, Women-Hater, Bush-lied-people-died, Pretorius-bashing, Trailerpark-trolling, Tax-evading, etc" is the way the Left operates. ALL ARGUABLE LIES, and a part of the "Politics of Personal Destruction". Personally, I find mockingly illustrating hypocrisy to be more effective and entertaining, but that's my preference...

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.