Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: ed good
mikee: this post seems inappropriate...I mean, I have no affiliation with Watson auctions. I have never done business with you, nor would I knowingly ever do so...

your vindictive behavior here , for no apparent reason, is rather bazaar, and childish.

Franc stated that not buying that gun from you saved him from round trip shipping charges. I was pointing out to Franc that your return policy is very narrow, unclear, and that he probably would not have been able to return it. I gave him an example of an real word application of your return policy where you refused to take back a loose gun from a buyer. My point being that he probably would not have been able to return the gun had he bought it from you and so the he would have only paid shipping charges one way.

Perhaps I wouldn't find you so annoying if you didn't lecture us. Or maybe it is the constant self-aggrandizement. Or maybe it is the constant promotion of your gun business on a hobby board. Maybe it is that you write most of your posts in a pre-war US Southern negro dialect. Why you feel the need to mock those long dead people God only knows. Perhaps it is because you have been kicked off of here four times and when you come back you immediately start baiting and trolling.

In reference to my low regard for your business practices in spite of your statement that we have never done business (are you sure of that) I repeat my Burnie Madoff analogy. I have never done business with Burnie Madoff. But should Obama pardon him and I was given the opportunity I still wouldn't do business with old Burnie.

If you find me childish and vindictive please feel free to report my posts to Dave or to block me.
Actually, his name is Bernie- from Bernard-- And his surname is a free-form play on words, as he "Made Off" with others folks' money, a la Ponzi a few years before old Bernie came into play--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..