Wrong again Jay. Calebg brought up his observation that this board has become full of racism and misogyny, as well as political rants... not race in the context of political talk as you assert. There's a difference there Jay. You won't have to parse meaning if you look at what calebg actually said. You don't have to think about his meaning. He comes right out and tells us. You can keep on looking for things that aren't there all you want in an effort to prove me wrong. I'm not even close to running out of gas.

It simply strains all credulity to think that anyone who joined this forum in 2008, made 60 posts, and visited from time to time, never once until the last few weeks noticed a thread or post with political rancor. Then he tells us that there is a post or thread where someone asserts that "Obamas race is relevant to his political judgements and our assessment of them." Jim asks him to show us this racism, and all he's got is that someone wrote the word "negro". Maybe the owner of the Los Angeles Times should be forced to leave the business and sell the paper because they coined the horribly racist term "Magic Negro". Give me a break. I don't need to repeat everything that Doug (PA24) said in his excellent post above on this page. Calebg admonishes me for intentionally injecting a bit of gun rights politics, and then acts as if he has no clue where that comes from after he himself whined about the "Political Rants" in his initial post. I gave him one just to do it. As Doug noted, this is a website owned by, and 98% populated by pro-Second Amendment guys. But we have a minority that are mostly concerned with supressing and censoring discussions about threats to our gun rights, and they'll conjure up any kind of feigned insult or injury in order to accomplish that goal. If you think that's honest, so be it. I don't.

Hopefully your friend calebg will be happier at those other shotgun boards he frequents. If there's really such a place where gun guys never say a negative word about someone like Obama who would take away all their guns, and where being overly sensitive to PC bullshit rules the day, most of us wouldn't want any part of it. But we've got a guy from Nova Scotia that we'll trade for anyone there who might value things like the Second Amendment more than they worry about curtsies and faux civility. He's got a real (almost) Nobel Prize in pulpwood clearcutting.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.