Originally Posted By: ninepointer
One need only look at the Fausti thread in THIS forum.

I hadn't even looked at the Fausti thread because I have no interest in them. You should have been more specific and said that it was Run With The Fox who was posting things which are denigrating to women. We have tried to get him to stop but to no avail. Surely he has a mother, sister, wife, daughters, or granddaughters. You'd think he'd show a little respect, and also realize that many women support and participate in the shooting sports. But please don't act like this behavior from him is anything we haven't see before. It has certainy been here in the main forum too. But you are aparrently a very infrequent visitor. I don't expect we will ever get him to change, so most of us just ignore it. And please don't paint the whole board with the actions of one man. I'd bet a beer I could find that he said something similar in 2008.

Now if you really want to see some seriously misogynistic stuff, you ought to read the vile, filthy, disgusting things that nca225 said about my daughters last year after the Newtown school shootings. And he's one of those Liberal Democrats who made a big fuss about Mitt Romney putting women's profiles in binders. He also pretends to be a gun guy, but has strongly supportet the restrictions on the Second Amendment which are advanced by Barack Hussein Obama & Co.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.