Originally Posted By: treblig1958
And aint it something that when the homosexuals started this current theory of theirs that It isnt my fault I was born this way not too long ago as a matter of fact, and religious organizations began questioning this New theory of theirs by pointing out that if they were born this way and its a natural occurence then why do we not see it in other animals and across the spectrum of animals. Then all of a sudden all of this so-called scientific data started appearing about so-called homosexual activity observed in animals. Aint it something. No. theres no adverse political pressure within the scientific community its all facts. Just like the lead argument and the global warming argument......its all facts determined by scientific data.

Your facts, your data......not mine.

Treblig, the incidence of observation of homosexual behavior in animals doesn't coincide with the championing of homosexuality by the Left over the last 30 years. It coincides with the dramatic increase in rigorous scientific research of our natural world that started in the mid 1800's and continues to this day.

And it isn't the theory of homosexuals that they were born this way. It is the theory of human behaviorists. Homosexuals have quite understandably adopted it.

Not everything is a gigantic plot designed to screw you over. Your assertions remind me of the arguments put forward by the diehard supporters of AGW. This may be hard for you to see but from where I sit, it is you that has the political agenda and are scrambling to try to justify it.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia