Originally Posted By: King Brown
....That's life, isn't it? My guess, Jim, is most members have relatives or friends who are gay and don't condemn them to hell....

....I hear a lot of talk these days among friends of faith about Pope Francis. To say there's "interest" in him is under-statement. His "Who am I to judge?" about homosexuality always seems to segue easily into, "Well, if he isn't to judge, who is? Not me."....
....He's spot-on to a skeptic like me.

It's the new normal, it's all around us, it's in the news, so it must be so. Didn't cback tell us that homosexuality may be somewhere around 7%, according to one study. Why isn't the argument, conservatives are correct, this is not a majority, few people need to idolize the gay position to get through life, so the position doesn't deserve mainstream force feeding. But, hang on, conservatives seem to agree that tolerance of the private life is ok. Why again does the argument start with, this is normal and proper, so all else is bigoted.

Similar, the pc thought imposition about the Pope. Has Christianity, Catholicism in particular, recovered and become mainstream acceptable. Or, have secular progressives twisted partial quotes into progay propaganda. You do know the secular progressive Christianity bashers are falling back in line when stories come out that the Pope is 'shocked' to learn about gay adoption pushes.

Spot on, eh, jump on board, the man of the year, I mean my (generic for left wing) agenda looks to be inching forward.