Originally Posted By: cherry bomb
Originally Posted By: xs hedspace
Don't know, but a start would be to find the right dia. drill shank, push it in until the lever is held back, then start figuring out the length required to slightly compress the spring behind the trigger plate screw.

DUH. Why do guys that know little of the design of some thing try to answer questions like this? The part has two flats, a cam angle and a hollow for the spring. It's a lot more than a piece of drill bit with a spring to push it.

Originally Posted By: docbill
Well every time I try to start a new topic it tells me to log in. If there is some other method to post a topic/query please enlighten me.

Another DUH. You are posting on this site after register and log in. Why do you think you can post on the Fox Coll site with out doing the same thing ?

Gee, aren't you the helpful one today. Quite a few of the folks here could easily make that part if they had a print or even a broken example to go by. A few could make it just by taking a couple good measurements. To fall into either catagory, one would most likely need to know the difference between drill bits and drill rod, however.

The original poster tried to sign up for the Fox board. Nobody replied. He posted that, you must have missed it. And then called him dumb, instead of doing something useful, like using your access to the Fox site to help get his question answered.

Hey, Merry Christmas.

Best,
Ted