For whatever it's worth:
RWTF: My suspension remark was tongue in cheek I doubt if Dave would ever suspend me for my Christian beliefs.
I just wrote a memo to A&E condemning their actions. I would recommend the rest of you do the same. I agree and hope the rest walk off the show as well. I have never been a regular viewer but if the show comes back to normal I just may become one.
I would also like to see guest appearances on their show of Jeff Foxworthy and Ron White. Let them do one of their routines there. That ought to rattle the deviants cages a bit! smirk grin

Here's the email I sent to A&E:

I am not a regular viewer of Ducks Dynasty but was appalled to learn that you had suspended one of the stars for stating his Biblical beliefs.

And as I understand it; this wasnt even as part of their program but as part of an interview.

To the best of my knowledge this is still a free Country with freedom of religion and your networks attempt to curtail someone due to their religious beliefs is just plain wrong.

Ive long suspected that were dealing with a dual standard with your network, one for mainstream Christianity and another for other beliefs including deviant ones, and I guess your actions confirm this.

I have been a long time viewer of other A&E programs but will no longer do so in the future.

Jim XXXXXXXX

IMO: IF YOU DON'T VIGOROUSLY OBJECT TO THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR WHICH IS A REAL PROBLEM FOR CHRISTIANS YOU HAVE BECOME PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Last edited by italiansxs; 12/19/13 03:24 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.