Originally Posted By: GLS
I recall cringing at it when I read it.

Since you were not directly involved and you just sit back and cringe when you read many of the argumentative posts on MisFires, I for one would suggest that you do not read what is posted if it offends you. The rules clearly state, "if you are offended don't read it".

Human nature and posturing has not changed in thousands of years and I doubt it will anytime soon.

If Keith or anybody else wishes to engage in a heated debate on MisFires, so be it, as this is the place for such posts to emerge, including name calling, just as it would be face to face as men discuss politics, wars, religion etc. Dave Weber placed MisFires here for that reason.

I for one know that Keith would say face to face anything that he posts here and does not hide behind a keyboard. There are probably some here that do though.

Since you are offended, you should possibly consider staying on the useless 16ga.com forum that you think so highly of, or at least don't read MisFires. As is typical, you take segments of posts out of context and post what was said selectively , not in the posts entirety and without the complete meaning, evidently to gratify your posturing....?....

Do not pass judgement on others unless you are directly involved. Common sense and reason go hand in hand.

BTW, your Savannah News Obituary belongs in Silent Doubles above with the other obituaries.

Best of Luck,

Doug