First & foremost & think it necessary to get a grasp on what causes a "Jar Off". Well of course a "Jar" but what I am speaking of is what causes the gun to discharge. Is the primary reason wear to the sear surfaces which with the jar cause them to move under pressure. A proper sear should not move short of enough force to give breakage. This is where I believe the Lefever design stands out in that reduced leverage on the sear & notch should result in less wear as well as not putting as much camming force on the sear even if worn some. The further that point gets from the axle the easier it is to hold the main spring tension. Next most likely reason for the AD I believe would be inertia to the long end of the sear causing it to move out of engagement with the sear. The Lefever design I do not believe holds any advantage here. The Sauer I mentioned above I believe has about the best advantage I have seen for this aspect as the sear mass is about equally divided about it's pivot. There should thus be little chance of a jar causing it to move. It also incidently has the hammer notch on the outer periphery of the hammer. Some interceptor designs I have seen drawings of, unlike that Rocketman showed, are simply set side by side. It would sem any inertia applied to the sear would be applied equally to the interceptor.
Another possibility it has always seemed to me would be rather simple would be to simply design the safety to block the sears.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra