Thanks for the replies. I knew they still had a few in stock, but I thought from just reading their web site that they were gonna completely quit making them soon. Here's what it says:

>>>1. What is the RBL Reserve?: The RBL Reserve is the last of the RBL's before the A-10 American begins full production. Connecticut Shotgun Mfg. Co. wanted to be sure that outdoor enthusiasts had at least one last chance to own a new RBL. Don't delay, no more RBL's are planned for production.<<<

So I guess that means they will still hand-make one at an inflated price, but never again do a production run?

Obviously, I don't know much about their business details, but it just seemed to me that if they were doing well enough to add a new line, they would hire more people and increase production. I wouldn't choose to make a new gun at the cost of giving up a line that was already proven to sell.

I probably never would have bought one anyway. I just bought a new Huglu and an old Ugartechea. But it would be nice to be able to buy a decent American-made sxs at a halfway reasonable price.