Originally Posted By: keith
You've never came back so many times and so frequently. I can smell your fear and cowardice from here. Imagining threats and hypocrisy and all... Are we really seeing an athiest quoting Jesus and lecturing us on Christianity? I guess it's true what they say about athiests in foxholes. You need some medical marijuana or something.

edit: I see you're still here, nervously waiting for a reply. My, you really are a coward... even when you can hide behind your computer. Chill out. You look like a Nancy Boy.

2nd edit: Well Nancy Boy Chris checked out for now without making any reply. I could tell he was reading this because the little face next to his name was still yellow and smiling... and peeing its' pants! Estrogen overload, I guess. Dude's acting like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor. That seldom works.

3rd edit: I hope you'll save this for posterity too, in case you forget what a sissy you really are!

tired tired tired...your getting to be a bore.

I find it truly amazing and very entertaining how I can get to you kieth.

BTW I'm kicking around here having a good time cause I'm off from work today and the weather in Maine is to crappy to go fly fishing. So its netflix and the doublegun forum for today. But since you have noticed my absence this spring, rest assured its been a good spring on the fly!

Last edited by nca225; 06/03/13 12:54 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum