Shotgunlover;
There are several American guns of renown which utilize Two Point bolting. The L C Smith, Ithaca NID & Fox guns all depend upon the hinge pin & the top rotary bolt. Lefever Arms Co guns use the ball hinge & a bolted square shouldered dolls head. D M Lefever guns use the ball hinge & top Cross Bolt, very much akin to Greener's. Parkers used the pin & Single underbolt but unlike the Win 21 had a square shouldered, unbolted, Doll's Head. Baker Bativia Models as well as many Stevens/Savage models used the hinge pin & a bolted straight rib extension. For multiple bolts to all be effective they must be extremely well fitted so they all bear simultaneously, Something unfeasible on many lower priced guns one sees advertising a multitude of bolts. Even then it is not unusual to see guns advertised as being triple or even quadruple bolted with all the bolts restricting the rotational motion of the barrels & only the hinge pin containing axial forces. Such in my opinion is purely advertisement Eye Wash.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra