Originally Posted By: Ken Hurst
....Believe me when I say, we will spare no expense producing the highest quality gun we can But, not to be frivilous and just throw money away...

Dave Furman, the chambers for the 12 ga. will be 2 3/4", 16 ga. will be 2 3/4" and 20 will be 3" ---- all will have long forcing cone --- chokes will be full/full to allow client to determine desired choke. All these suggestions per Mr. Buck Hamlen opinion. Ken

Ken,

Very sweet indeed. A set of 20ga barrels with 3" chambers and long cones and ready to have the chokes opened a bit. I couldn't ask for any better. I will be interested to see the pricing on barrel sets. While I don't want another 12ga, a 16ga barrel set would entice me if the price is within reach. Especially in a gun that weighs in around 6lbs. Yeah, I know you can cover the 16ga in other ways, but hey, if that is way it should work, then all I would need was a 10ga and a reloading bench. I have grown to like the 28ga recently, but personally feel it should have a light frame. Decisions, decisions, another set of barrels or more engraving.

Pete